Founders Beer Dinner @ Brewed Café

Events around the area.
quinton

Founders Beer Dinner @ Brewed Café

Post by quinton »

A fabulous dinner coming up at Brewed Café.

Where: Brewed Café down in NewBo
When: Wednesday, November 14th at (I will make sure on the time)
Price: $65

First course; amouse bouche cashew brittle"cracker" with herbed pork tenderloin, and smoked pear served with dirty bastard

Second course: caraway bison brisket with homemade potato chips and braised mire poix served with the reds rye ipa

Third course: Thai chili, lemongrass, ginger, Mirin and cilantro mussels served with a coconut aioli toast point served with the centennial ipa

Fourth course: morel encrusted elk New York strip served with a morel vinaigrette and dandelion greens. Served with the breakfast stout

Intermezzo will be a local huckleberry spritzer

Fifth course: roast quail with lime kimchi and molasses cornbread served with the harvest ale.

Sixth course: duck liver country pâté, beer mustard, toast points, gherkin spread served with the old curmudgeon

Seventh course: cranberry challah French toast, hazelnut mousse, spiced hazelnuts, and cranberry glaze. Served with the frangelic mountain brown.
tompb

Post by tompb »

I'm doing this one. We did the New Begium dinner. The beer was decent, the food was awesome!
Runamok Brewing

Jesus must have been a yeast. Who else could turn water into wine?
carrisr
Site Admin

Post by carrisr »

Quinton,
What time?
Are tickets still available?
Randy Carris
Randy All the Time Brewing
tony b

Post by tony b »

Yeah, what Randy said.

I'm very interested in attending.
A Mighty Wind's A Brewing

“Life is short - break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile” ― Mae West
quinton

Post by quinton »

6pm will be the start time.

The event will be held in the Café. Not upstairs like some of the previous dinners.

There are still some tickets available and you buy them at the Café (1101 3rd St. SE)

Or, if you can't make it down sometime in the next few days and definitely want one, I can put one aside for you.

Let me know.
tony b

Post by tony b »

Picked up mine this morning. Really looking forward to it!

Still tickets available, but I wouldn't dally too long if you're interested.

“Life is short - break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile” ― Mae West
tony b

Post by tony b »

For folks who didn't go to this, you missed out on an experience. The food was fabulous and the beer pairings were spot on, with only one exception (IMHO). The harverst ale was too hoppy for the quail dish. Everything was well prepared and presented nicely.

A great time was had by all who attended. I didn't hear one negative comment about the event.