Hoopla Interview with El Presidente

tony b

Hoopla Interview with El Presidente

Post by tony b »

How come no one has said anything about Quinton's interview in Hoopla with Tim? I was a couple of days behind in reading the paper, so I just saw it.

Nice article if you hadn't seen it. Might get us a new member or two. We'll have to ask any new folks at the next meeting if that's how they heard about us?
A Mighty Wind's A Brewing

“Life is short - break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile” ― Mae West
Steven P

Post by Steven P »

http://hooplanow.com/2013/02/28/cedar-rapids-beer-nuts/

Here is the link.

I just hate how the Hoopla used the conehead/gangly arm photo of Tim from the Gazette article last year. It's a terrible photo.

Ever wonder just how many locals now think homebrewers are all horribly malformed?
Cedar Rapids Beer Nuts Secretary

"Milk does a body good my ass. Beer is the healthier choice and hops are a wonderful medicine."
MattF
Matt F

Post by Matt F »

He looks like an alien.
Matt Franklin
Slappy Brewing North

On Tap:
American IPA
Strata Hazy IPA
Dr. Lee Orval
American Strong Ale
Friend of the Devil Belgian Golden Strong
Imperial Stout
tony b

Post by tony b »

I think he looks like a "little person."

On the bright side - the print version in last Thursday's Gazette didn't have the picture in it.
A Mighty Wind's A Brewing

“Life is short - break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile” ― Mae West
quinton

Post by quinton »

I did not suggest using that photo. I had a photo from the homebrew fest and the logo. Tim's head frightens me in that photo.