Guinness time

Heading out for a brew? Post here, and get some buddies to show up.
tony b

Guinness time

Post by tony b »

20181103_173005.jpg
(1.74 MiB) Downloaded 443 times
Visited the brand new Guinness brewery in Baltimore for lunch today. This place is Huge. I thought Sierra Nevada was big, this is much bigger.

Lots of experimental brews. For stout day they made a black currant stout - really tasty.
A Mighty Wind's A Brewing

“Life is short - break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile” ― Mae West
tony b

Re: Guinness time

Post by tony b »

On Sunday, visited a couple of other local breweries - Jailbreak and Pub Dog.
Baltimore 024.jpg
Jailbreak
(3.36 MiB) Downloaded 420 times
The saison finished in the red wine barrel was excellent (Cask) and I also enjoyed the pineapple/coconut Berliner Weiss (PC Funk).

Pub Dog was definitely a "dog bar."
Baltimore 030.jpg
Pub Dog menu
(3.53 MiB) Downloaded 424 times
Seasonal Dog was their Octoberfest. It was good. Had to have a Beagle for my 2nd round. It was Happy Hour, so you got 2-4-1.

“Life is short - break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile” ― Mae West
daryl

Post by daryl »

Go for the Grand Marnier!!!

What's with that?
In the Fridge/On Tap: English Bitter, Schwarzbier, Cream Ale
In the keg: Wheat Beer, Russian Imperial Stout
In the bucket:
In the queue: Irish Red, American IPA
tony b

Post by tony b »

Turns out the Owner of the pub is the 3rd or 4th largest importer of Grand Marnier in the world!! They sometimes ring a bell, and everyone in the house gets a shot! Unfortunately, no bell while I was there, but we did shots anyway. Went pretty good with my Octoberfest!