Support LGBTQ Youth @ Thew

Heading out for a brew? Post here, and get some buddies to show up.
tony b

Support LGBTQ Youth @ Thew

Post by tony b »

Thew Brewing is doing a fundraiser this Saturday – Drag Queen Bingo – to support the LGBTQ Center at Tanager Place. They have been getting a lot of hate mail/kickback on social media about the event. So, Haley wants to Rock The Block before the event and have folks show up @ 4:30pm to stand outside with signs and flags, etc. to show positive support for the kids and the event. I plan to be there and hope some others can make it, too. Please pass the word through the community!

Thanks!!
A Mighty Wind's A Brewing

“Life is short - break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile” ― Mae West
mjensen52402

Re: Support LGBTQ Youth @ Thew

Post by mjensen52402 »

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the actual event is sold out.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
tony b

Post by tony b »

I really wasn't planning on staying for the Bingo, just to show up and support the kids at the beginning. Will probably stay for a beer (new IPA with Cashmere is excellent) and head home for dinner.

“Life is short - break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile” ― Mae West
tony b

Post by tony b »

The event raised over $5000 for Tanager Place!!! :D