Free fermenting fridge and keezer

Discussions about brewing equipment / design.
DrPaulsen

Free fermenting fridge and keezer

Post by DrPaulsen »

If anyone wants them, I am not taking my fermenting fridge, temp controllers, or keezer with me to Seattle. I'm going to take the serving hardware off the keezer but the rest is not coming with me. The base is only a couple years old so it's a good starting point if anyone was looking to build one.

If you'd like either or know someone that would want them let me know. They're both going to the landfill in early May otherwise.ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
rmstevens

Re: Free fermenting fridge and keezer

Post by rmstevens »

I'd be interested in the keezer! Running out of room in the one I currently have...
Ryan Stevens
DrPaulsen

Post by DrPaulsen »

rmstevens wrote:I'd be interested in the keezer! Running out of room in the one I currently have...
Cool. I don't plan to take it apart for a month or so. Will ping you when it's ready.

rmstevens

Post by rmstevens »

Sounds good! Should give me just enough time to finish remodeling the brew room.
Ryan Stevens
MikeB

Post by MikeB »

I will take the fermenting fridge off your hands when you get to that point. Temperature control for my fermentation has been on my list for awhile now. Now I just have to figure out where to put it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DrPaulsen

Post by DrPaulsen »

Cool. That can go literally anytime since it's not plugged in anymore. I will warn you that it's a heavy bastard and it's in my basement. You'll want a good wheel cart to get it up the stairs. Let's DM to find a time that works. No rush, of course.