Grain has arrived

Club members only - Send a Personal Message to moderator for Access
twiggy2164

Grain has arrived

Post by twiggy2164 »

Todd just reached out this morning to let me know the grain is in. We can start picking up tonight, he asked to avoid tomorrow due to them having a new beer release and they're expecting to be busy. I'll be down there for a few hours after I get off work this afternoon. Please try to get down ASAP to get your grains picked up so Todd didn't have it laying around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twiggy2164

Re: Grain has arrived

Post by twiggy2164 »

The 2 bags of 2 row from Prairie Malt are not in. Todd will be placing an order with them in the coming weeks. If wanted Todd offered to substitute Muntons 2 row planet malt.

andrewmaixner

Post by andrewmaixner »

twiggy2164 wrote:Todd just reached out this morning to let me know the grain is in. We can start picking up tonight, he asked to avoid tomorrow due to them having a new beer release and they're expecting to be busy. I'll be down there for a few hours after I get off work this afternoon. Please try to get down ASAP to get your grains picked up so Todd didn't have it laying around.
So between 4-5PM works, right?
Clock House Brewing / 600 1st St SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
twiggy2164

Post by twiggy2164 »

Yes, grain will be ready to pickup tonight anytime after they open. Clockhouse

twiggy2164

Post by twiggy2164 »

Only have 5 bags left to pick up. There's a pallet inside the door. 2 bags of rahr 2 row pale, no19 maris otter, weyerman pilsner, and a golden promise. And the tub of pbw

mjensen52402

Post by mjensen52402 »

I have the PBW packaged and ready to go. I will not be at the meeting Thursday night. If you are in desperate need of your PBW message me and we can work something out.
twiggy2164

Post by twiggy2164 »

Todd (clock house) has offered up 3 bags of Black Gold pale malt if anybody in the club wants it. The bags are from one of the first runs, Todd warned that efficiency wasn't very good. But if anybody wants it, it's there. Let me know if anybody wants and I can give Todd a heads up.

Schwerkraftbrauer

Post by Schwerkraftbrauer »

Depending on batch number. 6 or 7. My Brewhouse efficiency is 84% I believe batch 6 was 72% + batch 7 was 68%
Jones County Joel

Grassy Null Brewery