Charity Organization Partnership

diveshlakhi

Charity Organization Partnership

Post by diveshlakhi »

We'll be meeting on March 10th at 7pm to figure out a charity to partner up with for our festival. Please attend if you'd like to and bring your recommendations. Tentatively planning on meeting at Clock House.
diveshlakhi

Re: Charity Organization Partnership

Post by diveshlakhi »

Shall we meet at Hospoda on Thursday for the charity partnership and cabinet meeting? Figured we could go somewhere else since we're meeting at ClockHouse on Tuesday.
laloeb

Post by laloeb »

I'm good with that.
Logan Loeb
diveshlakhi

Post by diveshlakhi »

Hospoda is booked for us at 7pm on Thursday, March 10th. We will meet there to talk about a charity/non-profit organization partnership for the festival (7-8pm). Please bring your suggestions and/or post them on this thread. The cabinet meeting will take place at 8pm.
tony b

Post by tony b »

Looks like the weather forecast has changed and there's no snow predicted now, so I'll plan to attend. I'll probably get there before 6pm to have dinner.
A Mighty Wind's A Brewing

“Life is short - break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile” ― Mae West
tony b

Post by tony b »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/pet ... 74d867a4d9

Maybe an opportunity to speak to them directly about our Festival?

“Life is short - break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile” ― Mae West
diveshlakhi

Post by diveshlakhi »

I spoke with Trees Forever and they declined to partner up with us. They said they had to decline due to workload capacity. We can talk about this at our meeting on Thursday.
tony b

Post by tony b »

Bummer! :cry:

karl

Post by karl »

Have we approached our local shelters? Catherine McAuley Center or Madge Philips Center?

Or, stepping a bit further, Central Furniture Rescue? Those folks seem to have a good sense of helping people out.
On Tap at the Laughing-Kitten Pub:
* Foggy Bottom NEIPA
* Gluten Free Stoutish Ale
* Botched Bitter
* Club Barrel Robust Porter (cellar)
On deck/fermenting:
* Belle's Helles (cue AC/DC)
diveshlakhi

Post by diveshlakhi »

We haven't Karl. I can reach out to them. Thank you.

The Director at Trees Foreover introduced me to the Director at Willis Dady Homeless Services. I wanted to talk to the group at our monthly meeting before taking next steps. Will you be at Hospoda on Thursday?