October Happy Hour

Events around the area.
laloeb

October Happy Hour

Post by laloeb »

This month's Happy Hour is Sunday, October 30th.

We will be pouring from 3 PM to 5 PM at Lion Bridge.

What is needed:

1) Volunteer workers; 2 minimum, but 3-4 would be good

2) Beer contributions; in bottles and/or growlers; kegs are acceptable, but you will need to bring everything you need to dispense from your keg/kegs and containers/coolers to keep your brews cold. We will pour for at least two hours, and in 2 oz samples, so we will not need tons of beer, but it is nice to have 4-6+ varieties that we could offer. And, if you like, we can go past 5 PM, but that will be up to the volunteers hosting the Happy Hour.

You can sign-up here by responding to this post, to volunteer your time and/or beer. Let's meet at the brewery around 2:30 PM to set-up and be ready to go at 3 PM. This is a great opportunity to pour your brews and get feedback from like-minded people who enjoy craft beer.

Remember, we are doing our brewhouse yard sale at this Happy Hour, so please bring whatever brewing items you want to sell. There is a related post on the private Facebook group to list your items if you want.
Logan Loeb
mccullpl

Re: October Happy Hour

Post by mccullpl »

I'm bringing a smoked Oktoberfest
tony b

Re: October Happy Hour

Post by tony b »

As much as I love sharing with you folks, I don't think I should share this head cold that I've been battling all week. So, even though that smoked Oktoberfest sounds "delightful!" I'm going to sit out today's Happy Hour.

Have fun today!
A Mighty Wind's A Brewing

“Life is short - break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile” ― Mae West