April Happy Hour

Events around the area.
laloeb

April Happy Hour

Post by laloeb »

This month's Happy Hour is Sunday, April 30th.

We will be pouring from 3 PM to 5 PM at Lion Bridge.

What is needed:

1) Volunteer workers; 2 minimum, but 3-4 would be good

2) Beer contributions; in bottles and/or growlers; kegs are acceptable, but you will need to bring everything you need to dispense from your keg/kegs and containers/coolers to keep your brews cold. We will pour for at least two hours, and in 2 oz samples, so we will not need tons of beer, but it is nice to have 4-6+ varieties that we could offer. And, if you like, we can go past 5 PM, but that will be up to the volunteers hosting the Happy Hour.

You can sign-up here by responding to this post, to volunteer your time and/or beer. Let's meet at the brewery around 2:30 PM to set-up and be ready to go at 3 PM. This is a great opportunity to pour your brews and get feedback from like-minded people who enjoy craft beer.
Logan Loeb
tony b

Re: April Happy Hour

Post by tony b »

Plan to be there and Danny (the Silly Bulgarian) will be joining me. Not sure yet what all I'm bringing for beverages??

UPDATE: Gonna bring the Belgian Triple, a Cranberry Braggot, Bouchet, and a cider.
Last edited by tony b on Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Mighty Wind's A Brewing

“Life is short - break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile” ― Mae West
wyzzyrdd

Re: April Happy Hour

Post by wyzzyrdd »

Unlikely that I will be there.

I am driving home from a business trip to Wichita on Saturday.
Pat McCusker