Bottoms Up

Way off-topic posts wind up here.
tony b

Bottoms Up

Post by tony b »

This is pretty cool. Wish that they showed more of how it works.

https://www.facebook.com/BullDurhamBeer ... 999925149/
A Mighty Wind's A Brewing

“Life is short - break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile” ― Mae West
TappedOut

Re: Bottoms Up

Post by TappedOut »

The Kickstand has one of these. The cup has a hole in the bottom, w/ a disk that magnetically seals when they take it off.

Looks like a solution in need of a problem to me.
jjpeanasky

Post by jjpeanasky »

They're neat. I saw a special on them a while ago, I believe it was designed with stadiums in mind. You can load up 3-4 beers at a time with just one person. Supposed to increase speed and accuracy, while reducing waste.

Sent from the wild using Tapatalk
andrewmaixner

Post by andrewmaixner »

I can see that helping at huge events. you don't have to stop the pour when full, won't have overfoam/waste, can fill multiple at a time, etc. Doesn't look as pretty as a marketing logo on a silver tap, though
tony b

Post by tony b »

What's the 1st rule of business - It's all about the money!! Less waste, lower manual costs per unit, higher efficiency - ding, ding, ding, We Have a Winner!!!
A Mighty Wind's A Brewing

“Life is short - break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile” ― Mae West