NHC 2021

Events around the area.
carrisr
Site Admin

NHC 2021

Post by carrisr »

I'm sure many of you got the same email, but the AHA has announced that the National Homebrew Convention will be held online again this year rather than in person. June 17-19.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Randy Carris
Randy All the Time Brewing
tony b

Re: NHC 2021

Post by tony b »

Yeah, I got the notice. It sucks! I was looking forward to San Diego.
A Mighty Wind's A Brewing

“Life is short - break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile” ― Mae West
andrewmaixner

Post by andrewmaixner »

I was really on the fence about the travel... I guess this made the choice easy :( I''ll pick up a case of mixed ultra crafts from benz and watch presentations from home now I guess, like last year.

If anyone interested in a group watch at someone's place, that could be cool though!
Matt F

Post by Matt F »

Not surprised especially when it was going to be in California. California was one of the first states to shut down and will be the last to reopen. I work with the state government there. We had a group flying to Sacramento on March 3, 2020 and they closed everything weeks before everyone else. Had to turn around in Denver. The people I work with say there is no sign of them going back to the office anytime soon. Physical occupancy levels in offices are lower in that state than any other.
Matt Franklin
Slappy Brewing North

On Tap:
American IPA
Strata Hazy IPA
Dr. Lee Orval
American Strong Ale
Friend of the Devil Belgian Golden Strong
Imperial Stout
tony b

Post by tony b »

I got an email from the hotel automatically cancelling my reservation the next day.

I had hopes that enough folks would be vaccinated by then to allow it to happen. Guess not.
A Mighty Wind's A Brewing

“Life is short - break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile” ― Mae West